Critizr is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. We have offices in London, Paris and Lille, and backing from some of the world’s best venture capital firms. We have clients in more than 20 countries.
Critizr provides a SaaS solution which enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams. Today, thousands of retail professionals use Critizr to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
Our primary investors, including 83North, have an impressive track record of investment including companies like AirBnB, DropBox, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Mirakl, JustEat, Facebook. We currently employ over 80 people, and our team has been doubling year over year.
As Senior Sales Executive, you will play a vital role in Critizr’s exponential growth plan.
- You will pioneer the Spanish market with our sales, marketing and customer support team members working from London, Paris, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Lille. They are impatient to welcome more sales talented colleagues to accelerate and grow our business.
- You will also join a global team of highly talented sales professionals to achieve realistically ambitious new business targets.
- You will show out your passion for making the difference leveraging our ability to have a social impact and disrupt the world of retail.- As we’re growing fast, you’ll adapt and grow with us, eventually taking on new challenges and responsibilities in your role.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Develop a client portfolio: You will be responsible for creating and developing a portfolio of “strategic clients” for Critizr in Spain.
- Define strategy: You will define the strategy around these accounts to reach and exceed our sales targets.
- Close deals: You will be asked to drive the sales cycle all the way through to closing the contract.
- Generate leads: You will be expected to leverage your network to bring in qualified leads and thereby accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Serve as a liaison: You will oversee reliable reporting of sales activity reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
Who will you be working closely with?
- Our existing Sales team in the UK and in France, consisting of highly skilled professionals, is eager to welcome you and support your leadership initiatives.
- You will also work closely with our Product Marketing and Customer Success teams and any other relevant stakeholder in the company.
- Our VP of Sales & our CEO, working hand to hand with them on complex sellings
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- You have a master’s in business or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience selling software solutions (SaaS) and developing large accounts.
- You master complex sales methodologies such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Target Account Selling or Challenger Sales.
- Your professional journey and success demonstrates that you are a sales superstar dealing with Large Enterprise business
- You have a solid experience of value selling to businesses
- A solid knowledge of the retail sector in the Benelux area is a plus- Spanish native speaker, English proficiency
- Growth mindset, with whatever it takes and learner spirit.
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude, accustomed to working in an international environment, action-driven.
- Hands-on project management experience, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Collaborative team player combined with the ability to work independently.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
WHAT CRITIZR OFFERS YOU
A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we’re ranked in top 100 of EU tech start-ups?)An international environment
Attractive salary package including a competitive pension scheme, health insurance and life insurance
Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options